Moving the Earth with Efficiency and Creativity
The Southwest has some of the most diverse soil conditions in the United States. Sand, silt, clay, and caliche are all prevalent throughout the region and vary significantly in how they react to a blade or scraper.
Ace has moved earth all over Arizona...and other parts of the Southwest. Our experience is deep, our capabilities wide and our creative skill in sniffing out potential issues limitless.
Learn more about our mass/rough grading services below, and contact us for a free estimate.
Preparation for your project includes site design and survey, obtaining proper permits, city water meter setup, and mobilizing dust control and storm water pollution prevention measures. Once preparation is complete, your site is cleared through demolition, identified areas are over-excavated, and dirt is either exported or imported as necessary.
A blade and a scraper (or multiple units depending on the size of job) are then mobilized to your property to begin their tandem moves across the site, marked for cut or fill. The operators of these two types of machines must work together to ensure an efficient operation on site to bring the grade to specification.
+ Benefits (Click to expand)
- Comprehensive: Full site-work package with one company, including asphalt paving and concrete.
- Efficient: Our take-off process uses the latest technology and methods to ensure precision in our cut/fill strategy. More precision equals less money spent on unncessary imports or exports.
- Ahead of Schedule: Start your project timeline off on the right path with a reliable partner who has a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Experienced: Decades of experience sniffing out conflicts between specs and plans so that problems are solved before moving on site where they become much more expensive to work through.
- Detailed Quality: Checkpoints throughout on-site process on widths and depths that even a Soils Engineer Inspector would admire, ensuring variations are caught early and corrected promptly.
+ Available Materials & Options (Click to expand)