Strength, From the Subgrade Up
A building is only as good as its foundation, and strong foundations are built with stability and compaction. As most areas on a plan requiring over-excavation eventually support structural components, specified tolerances for density must be met the first time and every time. We not only have a track record of meeting those tolerances, but we will do it and keep your project timeline on track or ahead of schedule.
Learn more about our over-excavation services below, and contact us for a free estimate.
Before we get to the business of digging, there are a number of steps that must take place to ensure success while on site. A significant effort in site design and survey, obtaining proper permits, city water meter setup, identification of utilities from records and through follow-up physical location must be undertaken for a smooth transition to the field. Mobilizing dust control and storm water pollution prevention measures on site prior to our work is critical to ensure that any impact to the environment through our activities is minimized. Should your project require site clearing and/or non-structural demolition, you can be sure that our crews are equipped to handle the work in a full service site-package.
It is now time to begin digging. Whether carving out expansive crevices made by nature, or unearthing unstable soil for future footings to rest on, we have the fortitude to dig through even the most challenging of sites. Once carved out, we will import dirt, compact it and use stabilization methods if necessary to meet specified density requirements.
+ Benefits (Click to expand)
- Comprehensive: Full site-work package with one company, including asphalt paving and concrete.
- Efficient: Thanks to our size, we have many options of equipment and crews to handle a variety of site needs while keeping production high and your costs low.
- Ahead of Schedule: Start your project timeline off on the right path with a reliable partner who has a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Experienced: Decades of experience sniffing out conflicts between specs and plans so that problems are solved before moving on site where they become much more expensive to work through.
- Detailed Quality: Checkpoints throughout on-site process on widths and depths that even a Soils Engineer Inspector would admire, ensuring variations are caught early and corrected promptly.
+ Available Materials & Options (Click to expand)