A Versatile Surface Treatment
If you're looking for a cost-effective resurfacing treatment to add longevity to your existing surface, then our micro surface is the solution you need. Our polymer-modified, cold-mix paving treatment is designed to provide you with a new, long-lasting wearing surface that's traffic ready in only a matter of hours.
Learn more about our Micro surfacing service below, and contact us for a free estimate to get started on your next project.
A special truck pours the micro seal onto the existing pavement, where our crew members then spread and smooth it over the treatment area to create an even wearing surface.
Once the micro seal has cured, your site is ready for a fresh re-striping and re-painting of markings!
+ Benefits (Click to expand)
- UV Protection: Our micro surface provides excellent protection from the intense Southwestern sun exposure.
- Extends Pavement Life: 7+ year lifespan improvement.*
- Durability: Creates a new, stable wearing surface that is resistant to rutting and shoving in the summer and to cracking in the winter.**
- Cost-Effective: Less expensive than a new asphalt overlay.
- Fast Dry Time: In many cases, we can have your pavement surface sealed and ready for your customers or patrons to use in a few hours!
*Life span improvement estimates are based on pavements that are regularly maintained and depend heavily on the condition of the pavement prior to treatment and a number of other factors.
**Microsurfacing is not suited as a solution for seriously degraded pavements. Contact one of our specialists today to get sound advice on the best treatment option for your needs.
+ Available Materials & Options (Click to expand)
Depending on the surface porosity and condition of your surface, we will recommend one of the following:
|Fine Grade Micro Seal: A mixture of fine aggregates, emulsified asphalt, water, mineral fillers and polymers. Ideal for use in areas of lighter traffic or smoother surfaces.|
|Heavy Grade Micro Seal: A similar mixture to fine grade micro seal, except the aggregate size is larger. Ideal for use in areas of moderate-to-heavy traffic.|
We have always been satisfied with the quality of the finished product that Ace Asphalt has provided our property over the past 20 years.