Add Life to Your Surface
If you're looking to extend the life of your older pavement that is still structurally sound, then it makes sense to step up your protection a notch or two with slurry seal.
Learn more about our Slurry Seal service below, and contact us for a free estimate to get started on your next project.
A special truck pours the slurry seal onto the existing pavement, where our crew members then spread and smooth it over the treatment area to create an even wearing surface.
Once the slurry seal has cured, your site is ready for a fresh re-striping and re-painting of markings!
+ Benefits (Click to expand)
- UV Protection: Slurry seal provides excellent protection from the intense Southwestern sun exposure.
- Extends Pavement Life: 5-7 year lifespan improvement.*
- Attractive Appearance: Covers over slight imperfections and gives your older, graying pavement a dark new coat.
- Cost-Effective: Less expensive than a new asphalt overlay, slurry seal creates a new wearing surface without breaking your pocketbook.**
- Fast Dry Time: In many cases, we can have your pavement surface sealed and ready for your customers or patrons to use the very same day!
*Life span improvement estimates are based on pavements that are regularly maintained and depend heavily on the condition of the pavement prior to treatment and a number of other factors.
**Slurry seal is not suited as a solution for seriously degraded pavements. Contact one of our specialists today to get sound advice on the best treatment option for your needs.
+ Available Materials & Options (Click to expand)
Depending on the surface porosity and condition of your surface, we will recommend one of the following:
|Fine Grade Slurry: A mixture of fine aggregates, emulsified asphalt, mineral filler or other additives and water. Ideal for use in areas of lighter traffic or smoother surfaces.|
|Heavy Grade Slurry: A similar mixture to fine grade slurry, except the aggregate size is larger. Ideal for use in areas of moderate-to-heavy traffic.|